
I was informed today that I am not a very good blogger, and I should get to it...so Gerrel, this is for you! The fact is I have been extremely busy, with school! Finals are this week, and so the sister and I will pretty much up all the time- day or night! My brain just may explode, and the worlds coffee supply may drop but there is light! There will be much relief on Thursday at 1:30! This semester has been absolutely insane, and it feels like its all i talk about but it has some what consumed my life. Ive been taking a zillion classes, trying to graduate by the end of summer- but I gave in and jus
t accepted it wasn't going to happen! That's OK though, everything is in place for a reason. This does mean that I will have more time for the internship at TOC, and West Minister in the fall semester for OT school. So graduation will now come in Dec. (Megs glad I'm still here) One day, all the hard work will pay off...Mom tells me this all the time- and that's when I ask her if she wants to stay up all night to study... I know she's right though. So anyway- I will have a one week break from the professors, classes, and work coming soon, and I plan to enjoy it to its fullest! Beach trip ahead.. I think YES!
t accepted it wasn't going to happen! That's OK though, everything is in place for a reason. This does mean that I will have more time for the internship at TOC, and West Minister in the fall semester for OT school. So graduation will now come in Dec. (Megs glad I'm still here) One day, all the hard work will pay off...Mom tells me this all the time- and that's when I ask her if she wants to stay up all night to study... I know she's right though. So anyway- I will have a one week break from the professors, classes, and work coming soon, and I plan to enjoy it to its fullest! Beach trip ahead.. I think YES!
Beach trip is ahead and we have a family reunion at the end of June beginning of July! DO NOT FORGET! Stay off the coffee.... and Meg I just love your picture! Study hard it will pay off! & look how much time has flown by. I am proud of you ASH and we have a celebration to look forward too
ReplyDeleteIt is time for another post.
ReplyDelete