Today is what I would call a good day! I am officially on spring break, although I am at work- this means I can put school on hold for a week, and not feel guilty! This semester has been absolutely insane! I feel like life is non stop, and I know it will continue to be like this for well, a good while. Ive learned to manage my time pretty well though! My sister and I seem to pack ridiculous amounts into our day, yet were still surviving! So its possible! Through the crazy busy days- let me tell you there is still time for the Lord, and he shows himself daily! He's been teaching me a lot about myself lately.. the good and bad! I'm growing!
I have also considered today to be good because I actually got to go out to lunch with Brittany! Such an encouraging friend! Love her! We went to the wonderful, delightful Chipotle!! I'm seriously obsessed with the place! We had good food, good convo, and overall very good time! It was much needed. Sometimes we get disconnected with everyone because of these hectic lives we live, but then you have people like Brittany who remind us of the importance of friendship, and how crucial it is in our lives. During lunch we got on the topic of adoption, and oh how sweet it is!
I have such a heart for children, and I have a desire to adopt some of my own oneday. Even as a little girl this has been a part of something I know the Lords been brewing inside of me. It has only grown to be so much more over the years. God's children are precious!
Dear Ash, I think this post is quite delightful! I love you and thank you for your sweet words. Continue to grow in the Lord & remember HOOT HOOT :)
ReplyDelete